1. Federica BRIGNONE (ITA)
2.Martin FOURCADE (FRA)
3.Ramon ZENHÄUSERN (SUI)
4.Henrik KRISTOFFERSEN (NOR)
5.Jean-Baptiste GRANGE (FRA)
6.Giovanni FRANZONI (ITA)
7.Zrinka LJUTIĆ (CRO)
8.Ben CAVET (FRA)
9.Luc ALPHAND (FRA)
10.Rouslan ZAYSSER LACROIX (FRA)
11.Tessa WORLEY (FRA)
12.Chloé CORNU-WONG (HKG)
13.Didier DEFAGO (SUI)
14.Emilien JACQUELIN (FRA)
15.Linnus STRASSER (GER)
16.Petra VLHOVA (SVK)
17.Perrine LAFFONT (FRA)
18.Katharina LIENSBERGER (AUT)
19.Lilou LEGRANT-COSTERG - Club des
Sports de Val D’Isère
20.Hélori TREFFOT - Club des Sports
de Val D’Isère
A FAMILY IN WHICH YOU ARE THE HERO
After Val d’Isère in 2014 and Kitzbühel four years later, the Band of Heroes saga is playing out in Beijing, at the foot of the Great Wall this winter.
This is an adventure that our champions share. But our heroes are not only those we celebrate on World Cup podiums.
They include you too. You are at the heart of the action. You ski with us, with them...
Rossignol’s expertise in performance innovation is embodied by our ski racing range: podium-level performance for world-class athletes and everyday skiers alike.
NEW RACING SKI
HERO ELITE ST TI
Built for passionate race fans, the Hero Elite ST TI is a slalom-inspired race ski designed for technical on-trail skiers looking for snappy quick turning SL style turns.
Race passion. A deep driving passion that fully bursts in the thrill of the race, putting it all on the line, pushing everything for the win.
Finding the groove but being on the limit at the same time, but somehow everything seems to be in flow. There is a certain race serenity of winning runs, perfect control within the races’ chaos.
Happiness is initiated at the moment of reaching across the finish line. A sudden burst of ultimate happiness when the timing board reveals a podium, lifting of the Cup or Medal to come.
As in all great things, and especially in sports, you need a little bit of luck.
HERO WORLD CUP
A new, extremely modern and aggressive graphic identity for our skiers.
HERO boots always feature the RACE DUAL CORE technology, boasting an exceptionally strong track record.
For heroes of all skill levels and every age, the Rossignol racing range is designed to adapt to your needs. Divided into three categories, series A (Athletes), series M (Master), Series E (Elite), each offers the innovation and performance developed with our athletes from the Band Of Heroes on the World Cup circuit.
A unique blend of technologies combined with a selection of sidecuts allows everyone to find their ideal trajectory, whether you are looking for a junior or FIS racing ski, a ski that delivers precision control, or a more accessible ski for all types of turns.
For all active champions, from junior racers up to racers on the FIS circuit.
The Master range is for expert skiers seeking performance and power, as well as passionate racers outside the FIS circuit (Flèches ESF, Course Master, Eurotest events, etc.).
Designed as World Cup skis but adapted for on-trail skiing. With a more adaptive turning radius, Hero Master skis accelerate like those of champions but with easier carving and steering.
We no longer choose our skis depending on our height and level, but according to the type of turns we want to make.
THE HERO MASTER SERIES CONSISTS OF 4 SKIS FOR FOUR SEPARATE PROGRAMS
The gold standard in the « Master » category presents a new, more modern approach to turn radius- designed around the contemporary turning technique. With a shortened radius for each model, the Master range is more playful, with more effective turn initiation for greater precision and confidence.
The Elite range is designed for expert skiers who challenge themselves on the slopes or in flèche and chamois races. The Elite range is designed for ambitious skiers seeking to experience all the emotions of competition on the piste.
Rossignol is strengthening its Nordic offering in the RACE EXPERT range, featuring elite-level precision and podium-proven technology.
X-IUM PREMIUM SKATING: Adopted by World Cup skiers and praised for its power transmission and fluid acceleration. New construction, new materials, and a new shape: redesigned to deliver World Cup level performance and designed to deliver an ultralight feel and responsive power delivery to every stride.
_ DISCOVER SKATING COLLECTION
- Unisex RACE SKATE COURSE NORDIC Boots X-IUM CARBON PREMIUMSpecial Price HUF199,702.10 -30% Regular Price HUF285,284.61
- Unisex NORDIC RACING Skis X-IUM SKATING PREMIUM S3-STIFFSpecial Price HUF168,976.86 -30% Regular Price HUF241,396.88
- Unisex NORDIC RACING Skis X-IUM SKATING PREMIUM S2-SOFTSpecial Price HUF168,976.86 -30% Regular Price HUF241,396.88
- Unisex NORDIC RACING Skis X-IUM SKATING PREMIUM S2-STIFFHUF241,396.88
- Unisex NORDIC RACING Skis X-IUM SKATING PREMIUM S2-HUF241,396.88
- Unisex NORDIC RACING Skis X-IUM SKATING PREMIUM S1-Special Price HUF168,976.86 -30% Regular Price HUF241,396.88
The X-IUM PREMIUM range was completely updated last year, but this year it has a new design, featuring three cambers per size so that everyone can find the perfect skis to suit their technique and body type.
_ DISCOVER CLASSIC COLLECTION
- Unisex RACE CLASSIC COURSE NORDIC Boots X-IUM CARBON PREMIUMSpecial Price HUF122,891.39 -30% Regular Price HUF175,560.50
- Unisex NORDIC RACING Skis X-IUM CLASSIC PREMIUM C2-SOFTSpecial Price HUF165,902.90 -30% Regular Price HUF237,006.19
- Unisex NORDIC RACING Skis X-IUM CLASSIC PREMIUM C2-STIFFSpecial Price HUF165,902.90 -30% Regular Price HUF237,006.19
- Unisex Nordic Racing Skis X-Ium Classic Premium C3Special Price HUF165,902.90 -30% Regular Price HUF237,006.19
- Unisex Nordic Racing Skis X-Ium Classic Premium C2Special Price HUF165,902.90 -30% Regular Price HUF237,006.19
- Unisex Nordic Racing Skis X-Ium Classic Premium C1Special Price HUF165,902.90 -30% Regular Price HUF237,006.19