WINTER HARDGOODS WARRANTY POLICY
All Rossignol Group products sold in North America are covered by a limited warranty valid for the original purchaser for one year from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer. Alpine skis, Snowboards, and Nordic skis purchased as an integrated binding system or with a Rossignol Group binding combination will have their warranty period extended by one additional year totaling no more than two years. The warranty covers defects in workmanship or materials. Items purchased used, second hand, or received as a gift do not qualify for warranty consideration.
• Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
Warranty policy does not cover:
• Impact damage caused by rocks, stumps, or any other foreign object
• Scratches, chips and indentations in top sheets caused by ski to ski contact
• Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski
• Damage caused from chairlift breakage
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives
• Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
• Broken, damaged, or snapped skis/snowboards/poles caused by uncontrolled impact and/or crash
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by the Rossignol Group. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims from an Authorized Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer and the date of purchase.
Warranty claims must be submitted through an authorized dealer or through our website, all claims require the following:
• A valid proof of purchase from an authorized dealer
• Description of product
• Clear photos that show the entire product for product verification
• Clear photos of the damaged area
• Physical shipping address (No PO Boxes)
• Phone number
• Explanation of what happened
In the event that it is determined by our warranty team to have the damaged product sent back to our Service Center for further evaluation the customer is responsible for shipping costs to the Rossignol Group. Return only the damaged product that needs to be inspected at the direction of our service team. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) / Return to Manufacture Authorization (RMA) is not required. If the claim is deemed valid, the Rossignol Group reserves the right to repair or replace damaged merchandise returned within the applicable warranty period. The product will be returned to you freight prepaid.
Rossignol Apparel Warranty Policy
All Rossignol Apparel items are covered for a 2-year limited warranty. This warranty is in effect from date of purchase against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Proof of purchase is required to be eligible for warranty consideration and must be from either the Rossignol Website or an Authorized Dealer. If the warranty item in question was purchased directly through an Authorized Dealer, any warranty inquiries must go directly through that retail location. Apparel sales from any factory outlet location are not covered by the Rossignol Apparel Warranty.
What does Rossignol’s Manufacturer’s Warranty Cover?
• Defects in materials and workmanship which is applicable to product purchased from an
Authorized Rossignol Dealer.
• Broken Zippers
• Improper or Releasing of Stitching at Seams
• Issues with Product Due to Excessive Oxidization
• Stained Product Due to Running Dye
What is NOT covered under Rossignol’s Manufacturer’s Warranty?
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal
wear-and-tear, incorrect laundering, or natural breakdown of colors and materials over time and
• This warranty does not cover rips or tears caused by ski edges, outdoor equipment or resort equipment.
• Goose down feather pull-through is normal and occurs with regular use. Pull-through is not covered by this warranty.
• Natural UV fading of color is not covered by warranty.
• Damage or wear to faux fur trim is not covered by warranty.
• Damage to water repellent coatings due to duct tape application, melting, or abrasion is not applicable for warranty.
• Products not covered by the Rossignol Apparel Warranty include items purchased through consumer resale sites such as Craig's List, eBay or factory outlet stores.
• Counterfeit and Sample products are not covered by this warranty.
If it is determined by our warranty team to have the damaged product sent back to our Service Center for further evaluation, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to the Rossignol Group. Customers are requested to return only the damaged product that needs to be inspected at the direction of our Service Team. Rossignol reserves the right to process warranties within one to five business days after receiving the product as business allows.
Approved Warranty Claims
If the product is deemed to meet the warranty criteria Rossignol will replace the product with the same or similar product.
ANY MORE DOUBTS OR QUESTIONS?
And if you still haven't found what you were looking for, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service..