BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.
For every order placed through December 31st, Rossignol will plant a tree for you.
Forests are recognized as one of the most efficient way to regulate climate change and strengthen biodiversity. Join Rossignol and Reforest’Action to help preserve and restore forests: for every order placed from October 15th through the end of this year, Rossignol and Reforest’Action will plant a tree.
ABOUT THE PLANTING PROGRAM supported bu Rossignol:
Between 1990 and 2010, Tanzania lost almost 20% of its forests. Today, this country is still one of the most deforested in the world. Approximately 400,000 hectares of forest land is destroyed each year due to the expansion of agricultural and pasturelands, charcoal and firewood production, and forest fires fueled by industrial activities.
Therefore, Rossignol has committed to planting 25,000 trees in the Usambara Mountains of Tanzania by the end of 2020.
These 25,000 trees will contribute to:
- The sequestration of 3,750 tons of CO2
- The creation of 75,000 shelters for native wildlife
- The creation of over 3,500 days of work for local populations
- The generation of over 8,000 years-worth of oxygen
ABOUT OUR PARTNER REFOREST’ACTION:
Founded in 2010, Reforest’Action is a B Corp certified company dedicated to preserve, restore and create forests throughout the world. Since its creation in 2010, Reforest’Action has:
- Planted more than 10 million trees
- Gathered more than 200,000 Reforest’Actors on reforestaction.com
- Engaged over 20 million people on the challenges facing our forests and the environment
- Created a positive impact on the living conditions of over 150,000 people around the world