Olympic biathlon champion Martin Fourcade meets freestyler, mogul skier, and Olympic champion Perrine Laffont at the entrance to La Sambuy. An elbow bump and a quick study of the route before beginning this trail-running session. Followed by a few warm-up stretches, Perrine and Martin exchange stretching tips. The track is going to involve some inclines.
- Men's Eco Full-Zip HoodieRON706.00
- Unisex Escaper bum bag 3LRON306.00
- Women's Trail Running ShortsRON400.00
- Women's Active Outdoor ShoesSpecial Price RON445.00 -30% Regular Price RON635.00
Off they go! The two runners set off, following each other shoulder to shoulder along the single track. Today’s not about competing, they’re just here to enjoy themselves. At this time of year, the vegetation is still dense. There are stretches of grass, moss, and rocky soil but Perrine and Martin know how to master the varying types of terrain.
- Women's Tech TeeRON353.00
- Women's Full-Zip Eco HoodieRON706.00
They’re already 1,500 meters high! From here, you can see La Tournette. Perrine and Martin take advantage of the vista, stopping for a quick drink and reminiscence of racing stories. This is a route that Martin doesn’t know.
They’ve already done 12km. They regain their strength with a well-deserved rest at the Refuge Là-Haut. Martin takes a proper break while Perrine keeps warmed up with a few yoga stretches. With the lake on the right and larch-covered rocky cliffs on the left, our two runners are captivated by the sunset as they gaze into the horizon. It feels like time is standing still.
- Women's tech sports braSpecial Price RON189.00 -50% Regular Price RON377.00
- Women's lightweight breathable running tightsSpecial Price RON200.00 -50% Regular Price RON400.00
It’s getting late, and the sun is starting to go down. It’s time for our trail runners to do the same. With their headlamps on, Perrine and Martin pace themselves as they go. Once again, they can enjoy the endless breathtaking views on their descent.
BROWSE MORE MICRO-ESCAPE
Login and Registration Form