1. Browse our catalogue and Rossignol products online.
2. Select your items of interest by adding them to your shopping cart.
3. When all of your desired items have been added to your shopping cart, click 'Shopping cart icon' (at the top-right hand side of the site).
4. Check the contents of your shopping cart, and click on "check out" in the Summary.
5. Create a Rossignol account and log in.
6. Select your delivery option and click 'Proceed with my order'.
7. If you opt for click and collect delivery, select the store from which you would like to pick up your order.
8. Select the desired payment method, accept the terms and conditions of sale and click on "Place Order"
9. Pay for your order via our secure payment platform or PayPal.
We are unfortunately unable to take orders over the phone or by email, letter or fax. They must be made online for security and technical reasons.
You can visit the Rossignol website without signing up. For placing an order, you will be asked to create an account online. Once you have entered the required information, you will receive an email confirming your Rossignol account at the email adress provided. Please note that to provide better user experience, we are working at the moment on "checking out as guest"
There are two ways to find products: via the navigation or search menu.
To search with the navigation menu, select your desired gender or category sport from the options at the top of the page. Mobile users can either click on the drop-down menu on the left (next to the Rossignol logo). You can then further refine your search results using the filters. This is where you can narrow down your results with options such as product type, size, colour and price.
Alternatively, you can find specific products by using the search bar at the top right of the page. Simply enter the product name or article number.
For product details, click on the product image. Found what you were looking for? Click on ‘Add to cart'.
Go to the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of any page. From there you can manage the content of your shopping cart.
- To change the size of a product, click ‘View / Edit’ below the specific product. You will be redirected to the product sheet and will be able to add a new size to your shopping cart. Be careful to remove from your shopping cart the size that did not suit you.
- To delete a product, click on the "delete cross" to the right of the product price.
- To change the quantity of a product, click the product quantity box and select the number you want to order. Then click on "update shopping cart" to update the data.
No, including an item in the shopping cart does not reserve it or guarantee its availability. Some much-in-demand items may go out of stock before you confirm your purchase despite being available when you added them to your shopping cart.
To speed up the purchasing process and save time on future orders, register at Rossignol.com.
Product availability is indicated on the product page once a size has been selected (and a colour for fabric goods).
There are two possible indications for 'unavailable' items:
- 'Unavailable': the product is permanently unavailable.
- 'Notify me when the product is back in stock': the product will be restocked on the site soon. In this case, you can request to be alerted when it becomes available in the near future, by clicking on 'Notify me when the product is back in stock'. You will then be advised of the product availability by email when it is back in stock.
If you can not find a product on our site or if a size or colour is no longer available, you can contact our Rossignol stores or any of our retailers in your are by clicking on 'Store Finder'.
No, it is not possible to pre-order or book products on the Rossignol website at this time.
Yes, the parcel will be sent to the person and address indicated in the 'delivery address' field. You have the option to save multiple addresses in your account and distinguish between delivery and billing addresses.
Be sure to fill in the first and last name of the person receiving the package and not yours.
We deliver in the majoriy of European Countries and USA at the moment and we are working on expanding to other Countries. Check the Country list by clicking the link at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Once your order is confirmed, it is automatically sent to the logistics centre for preparation and shipping. So changes cannot be made to the delivery location once an order has been placed.
However, you can submit an order cancellation request and get a refund.
To know "how to cancel an order" click here.
To track your order in real time, head to the "My orders" section in your secure "My Account" area.
You can access your "My Account" area by clicking on the top right corner.
By clicking on "view my order" of the order you are interested in, you can access the details of your order and obtain delivery tracking information.
You will receive email notifications every step of the way, from receipt of your order through to delivery: You'll get an order confirmation, shipping confirmation and delivery confirmation if you have chosen the click and collect option.
If you request to cancel your order, we will also keep you informed throughout the various stages of the returns process: Cancellation confirmation, refund confirmation, etc.
First check your spam filter. If your email adresse is on gmail, check in the promotion tab.
Also make sure that you have not made any mistakes in the spelling of your email address. You can check your personal information by logging into your account --> My Information.
If there are no errors and you still haven't received it, then feel free to contact our Customer Service directly to help you by clicking here.
You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed. The shipping email guarantees that your order has been processed.
You can check the status of your order from the "My orders" section of your secure "My Account" area. This will tell you at which step of delivery your order is located. By clicking on "view my order", you can then access the details of your order and obtain delivery tracking information.
Didn't receive your confirmation email? In this case, find out how to view the status of your order here.
After you receive your shipment confirmation email, it can take up to 24 hours before you will be able to track the package online. This is because your carrier needs to scan your package before you can track it. It can take slightly longer if there’s a weekend in between.
In the unlikely event you are missing an item, please click here to contact our Customer Service so we can help.
A few minutes after we receive your order, we’ll send you a confirmation email that includes your order number. If you can’t find your confirmation email, check your spam folder. If you are using Gmail, check the promotions folder.
If you recently made your purchase, be aware that it may take up to five minutes to process your order before you get your confirmation email.
If there’s a spelling mistake in the email address you submitted, we will not be able to send you an email. But don’t worry, your order will still be processed as normal.
How can I get my order number if I have not received a confirmation email?
You can obtain your order number by accessing the "My orders" section of your secure "My Account" area. You will find your order number there. It is composed of 3 capitals letters followed by 11-digit numbers.
We are sorry to hear that your order is cancelled. It is very hard to define a specific reason why the order is cancelled.
Most of the time the reason for cancelling an order is a payment problem. You can refer to the section "Why has my payment been declined" to check if this is the cause. We suggest that you place a new order for your items.
Feel free to consult also the section "Why can't my order be sent?"
You can contact our customer service if you need more information by clicking here.
We'd recommend trying another browser/device and also clearing your cookies and cache. If this doesn't help, then click here to get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help.
We ensure high security of data on our Rossignol Online Store. All credit and debit card transactions are processed by Adyen, a secure online gateway that will be responsible for holding and handling information related to your payment details. In addition, your bank details are sent to our server using SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) and transferred to a completely secure environment.
Payment is made directly to our bank, which means that no banking information about you is transmitted via the online sales site. We do not store your bank details on our servers. Therefore, you must fill them in each time you place a new order on the website.
The total amount of the order will be debited after your order is submitted.
You can pay by bank cards (Visa, CB, MasterCard, AmEx, Maestro), PayPal and supported Digital Wallets.
PayPal is a secure online payment system. To open a PayPal account, simply provide bank or credit card details via a secure connection. You will be asked to request a transfer order when purchasing online. The money will then be transferred from your PayPal account to the Rossignol.com PayPal account.
The advantage of this solution is complete protection against any unauthorised payments made from your account as bank details are never exchanged during the transaction. Furthermore, a confirmation receipt is issued for each purchase. This system does not generate additional charges during the payment process. It allows users to complete transactions quickly without re-entering their information.
After receiving payment and shipping your order, we release an invoice in PDF format in the ' My orders' section of your account. Access your account.
Yes, prices are displayed with included VAT. You can see VAT amount also when adding products to the cart.
Your credit card could have been declined for one of the following reasons:
- The card may be expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
Head on over to our Delivery page where you can find the most up to date information.
You can track the progress of your order in real time in the "My orders" section of your secure "My Account" area. A Status column will inform you of the progress of your order and whether it has already been shipped. Clicking the order number will give you all the details for your order and the delivery tracking information.
Depending on the delivery method you opt in for, your order will be shipped by Colissimo, UPS or DPD
If you choose a click and collect delivery for your order, we will cover the delivery costs with no minimum order total. Simply choose the most convenient store. Please note, click and collect delivery is available only in certain countries.
For the most up to date information, check out our delivery page to see what countries we can and can’t deliver to. Please note your order has to be delivered to the same country as the website you purchase on.
There are a few reasons that can keep us from being able to ship your order.
Here are a few possible causes:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock.
- You specified a PO box as your delivery address. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver to PO boxes, because our deliveries need to be signed upon receipt.
- A payment issue might have occurred when you placed the order.
In case non of the options above apply in your case, feel free to contact our customer service here.
You can receive your order in several packages.
Here are some possible reasons:
- Some of the products in your order are not available in our warehouse. In order not to make you wait, we choose to send you the products already available and will send you the missing products in a second order.
- The order is composed of clothing and ski equipment (skis, boots, poles...). Due to the size of the package and different types of products, we prepare two separate orders.
If you're not home when the carrier passes by, they will leave an attempted delivery card with details on where you can collect your parcel or contact you directly using the telephone number provided.
If you receive the wrong product by mistake, please contact our customer services. We will provide you with a returns number and advise you on the returns process for the product(s) you did not order. In this scenario, we will email you a prepaid label for your parcel covering the cost of the return. You can opt for either a refund.
If you receive a faulty product by mistake, please contact our customer services. We will provide you with a returns number and advise you on the returns process for the product(s) you did not order. In this scenario, we will email you a prepaid label for your parcel covering the cost of the return. Once your parcel is back with us, we will check the returned products and issue a refund if a quality issue is detected.
You will not be able to make changes to a confirmed order on our site. However you can submit an order cancellation request to our customer services and get a refund.
In line with the Consumer Code, you have a right to withdrawal for the products purchased from the site, with the exception of personalised products, within 30 calendar days from when the products are received. Please contact our customer services within this period to exercise your right to withdrawal and for any returns requests.
We will give you a returns number and advise you on the product returns process. Otherwise, we will unfortunately be unable to process your request and our teams will be unable to take delivery of your products. Regardless of the chosen delivery option (home or in-store), if you exercise your right to withdrawal, you must return the product(s) no later than (30) days from the date on which our customer services were notified. Once we receive your parcel, we will check the product(s) and issue a refund.
Important information: The right of withdrawal does not apply for any personalised products, i.e. any product that is irreversibly adapted or changed, namely any product pierced or fitted in line with specifications provided when the order was placed.
PLEASE NOTE: For the item to be returned to our logistics for a refund, it must not have been worn or washed and must be returned in its original packaging with the swing tickets attached. If we receive your item(s) and they do not meet this criteria your return will be refused by our logistics and returned to you.
For all returns requests, please fill in the returns form in your customer account within 30 days of receipt of your order.
Access the form by selecting "My orders" > View order > RETURN button.
When the request is confirmed by our customer services, we will give you a returns number and advise you on the product returns process. Otherwise, we will unfortunately be unable to process your request and our teams will be unable to take delivery of your products. You must return the product(s) no later than thirty (30) days from the date of your returns request to our customer services. Once we receive your parcel, we will check the product(s) and issue a refund.
Important information: The right of withdrawal does not apply for any personalised products, i.e. any product that is irreversibly adapted or changed, namely any product pierced or fitted in line with specifications provided when the order was placed. Fitted skis: If you purchase skis and bindings, they will be fitted to order and adjusted in line with the European ISO 11088 standard. We are unable to accept returns of personalised skis.
For all returns requests, please fill in the returns form in your customer account within 30 days of receipt of your order.
Follow these steps to return a product(s):
1. You have up to 30 days after delivery of your order to make a return request.
2. Login to your customer account and go to “my orders”, view the order you want to return and select the button > Return
3. Follow the steps selecting the item(s) you would like to return once you have finalized your return request, you will be allocated a returns number that is also confirmed via email. The status of your return will be pending, you can view all of your returns in your customer account.
4. Once our customer service team have reviewed your return request and validated your return, you will receive a prepaid returns label via email. The order must be returned within 30 days after the reception of your order. You do not have to pay anything.
5. Once we have received your return, we will refund you the total amount of the item(s) returned. You will be refunded back to the same payment method when ordered (Paypal, card, loyalty points…).
Returning products doesn't cost anything for Sweden, United-Kingdom and Spain as long as you follow the instructions on how to return a product.
For Norway, the return of a product is at your charge, you are free to choose the carrier of your choice while following the return instructions
It is possible to return items purchased on sales.
We currently do not have the ability to exchange products. If you are interested in a different size or colour, you will need to return the item(s) and place a new order. Your return will be refunded once it has been received and processed at our warehouse.
The right of withdrawal does not apply for the following products:
- Any personalised product. By personalised product, we mean any product irreversibly adapted or changed, namely any product pierced and fitted in line with specifications provided by the customer when the order was placed. Personalisation covers: Ski kits + fitted bindings.
- Any product subject to specific safety standards. It covers: Helmets and bindings.
To track the progress of your return in real time, visit the 'My returns' section in your secure "My Account" area.
You will find the details of your returns requests and their status as well as the list of credit notes and corresponding refunds. Click the returns number for the details of your returns request and tracking information for the return. Once the returned products have been received and checked by our teams, we will refund you.
The various returns statuses are as follows:
- Awaiting return: Your returns request has been received and our logistics teams are awaiting the returned product(s) to confirm the refund.
Your refund will come through within 14 days from when the returned products are received. Please note in peak season there might be a delay. For any information on your refund do not hesitate to conctact our customer service team.
Please contact our Customer Service.
No, online orders can may not be exchanged in our Rossignol stores at the moment. For all exchange requests, please contact our customer services within 30 days of receipt of your order.
If you purchased at our Rossignol stores you can return or exchange your product in the same store. If you have any specific request please contact our Customer Service. We are working on improvements to allow you to return online also products that have beeen purchased at one of our stores.
Promo codes are personalized codes, issued on special occasions, that enables you to take advantage of exclusive promotions on services and products offered by Rossignol Online Store.
The "Discount Code" space is displayed in the first page of the Shopping Cart: enter your Code in the field "enter discount code" and click on "Apply Discount" to obtain your new total.
If you want to get the chance to have a promo code, click here to sign up to Rossignol Newsletter and we will inform you about promotions and more.
If you’re absolutely sure your promo code is valid for your order and the discount still doesn’t work, please contact us.
If discounted products are excluded from your promo code, use your promo code on a regular price product instead.
It depends which type of promo code you used.
When your order got fully cancelled of if you cancelled the entire order yourself, the promo code will be reactivated after 24 hours.
If you used a promo code that gave you a percentage discount (e.g. 10% off), the promo code can be replaced if you return the order, or part of it.
If you used a promo code that gave you a monetary discount (e.g. 10€) the promo code can be replaced if you return the full order. If you return part of the order, you will receive a refund for the amount applied to that part of the order. The invoice gives you a comprehensive breakdown of the split of discount across products.
You can request a replacement promo code in the following situations:
- You returned (part of) your order in which you used a promo code (24 hours after the return of the order it still does not work when you try to use it). If this happened, make sure you’ve returned your order before you request a replacement voucher.
- Your promo code isn’t working. If this happened, follow the steps on "how to use a promo code" and "what to do if your promo code isn’t working" before you request a replacement promo code.
- Your promo code doesn’t apply the correct discount to your order. Make sure you have read the conditions of application of the promo code before requesting a replacement code.
- (Part of) the order with which you used a promo code was cancelled or you cancelled the order yourself.
When your order got fully cancelled of if you cancelled the entire order yourself, the promo code will be reactivated after 24 hours.
If one of the situations above applies, please contact us to request a replacement promo code.
Sometimes when you try to use a promo code you can get a message saying it’s either expired or not recognized. If it’s expired, you won’t be able to use it any more. This means that the validity date has expired. If it’s not recognized, you can follow these steps to get to the bottom of the problem.
First you need to make sure you are using the promo code correctly. Read the terms and conditions which can be found at the bottom of the email. Also make sure the promo code applies to at least one item in your cart – not all items are eligible for promo codes. Another potential issue is the promo code might be a retail voucher – these can’t be used at our online store at the moment.
If none of these issues apply, make sure you’ve entered the promo code exactly as it appears. It’s easy to make mistakes if you enter the code manually.
Some common mistakes are:
- Check spacing, character errors and/or spelling mistakes.
- The voucher code field is case-sensitive. Check that ‘Caps Lock’ button is not on and use upper case where necessary.
- Check you’re not mixing up the numbers 0/1 and the letters O/I.
If you are sure your voucher is valid for your order but it still doesn’t work, please contact us.
You can order an electronic Rossignol Gift Card in our online store here.
Once you have purchased the git card, you'll receive a unique code by email.
Do you already own a Gift Card? Do you want to use it ? Refer to our theme "How to use my gift card in the online store?"
Keep in mind the Gift Card:
- Can have a value between €25 and €1000 (You can decide how much you want to offer. Be careful, the amount chosen cannot be more than 1000€ or choose from the options we offer: 25€, 50€, 100€, 250€, 500€).
- Cannot be returned
- Cannot be exchanged for cash
- Cannot be used to purchase another gift card
- Cannot be purchased with a discount
- Has a validity of 1 year
- Will be sent to you already activated so that the card can be used right away
You can use your rossignol Gift Card only at our online store at the moment, You can only redeem the Gift Card in the same country where it was purchased.
Be careful, you cannot use the gift card in our retail stores but we are working on this improvement.
You will find the whole procedure here
You are able to use the promo code associated to your gift card several times on different items until the total amount is spent.
The recipient will have to pay the difference between the price of the items you'd like to buy and the amount of the gift card. To know more about online payment, click here.
For any purchase over the amount of the gift card, the total amount of the gift card must be spent. It is impossible to spend half of the gift card if the total amount of the purchase is bigger than the amount of the gift card.
Once you have chosen the amount of the gift card and paid for it, the gift card will automatically be sent by email to the recipient (or to yourself if you entered you own email address) with a unique promo code. The recipient can use this unique promo code on our website rossignol.com to buy any item he/she wants and spend the amount you decided to put on the gift card.
If you wish to keep the gift card a secret until the D-Day, we advise you to enter your own email address and to give the unique promo code you will receive by email to the recipient.
You can also enter the email address of the person you want to offer the gift card to. The recipient will instantly receive the gift card on his email address with the unique promo code corresponding to the amount you entered.
No, unfortunately this is not possible at the moment but we are working on it to make it happen soon.
We display the majority of our products online.
The whole of this year's collection is for sale online, subject to stock availability. Select your country (on the top right-hand side of the site) to ensure you get the right product information for your delivery country. Please note that in Belgium and partially in United Kingdom it is not possible to buy some equipment categories online. Rossignol Bikes are sellable only in France at this moment.
To discover new collection, head to New Arrivals.
If you are looking for information on Rossignol equipment, you may find useful to consult these pages:
- Material guide: on this page you will find all the answers to your question "how to choose my ski and snowboard equipment?"
- Sizing guide: on this section you will get all the information regarding sizing.
- Product page: on our product pages you will find all the technical and technological information about it.
Can't find the information you need? You can contact our customer services.
Our stores stock as many of our products as possible, but they do have limited space. For this reason they can’t store all the products that are available at the online store. If the product you want to order is available at the online store, you can buy it online and pick it up from a store by selecting ‘boutique delivery’ during checkout.
If you are at the store but the product you are looking for is not available, our staff will happily order it for you.
Do you have a quality complaint about one of our Rossignol products? You can contact us by filling out the contact form available by clicking here.
It is important for us to have your feedback on our products to improve even further.
You will find here all our size guides to help you in your choice as well as on each product page.
You can place an order without having a user account. No sign-up or login is required to order. If you do sign up to be a Rossignol user, you can create a profile and check out faster using registered information.
There are many benefits to creating an account at Rossignol: you can personalize and manage your profile, create your wishlist, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders right from your account and checkout faster.
It’s easy to create an account.
- The first step is to click ‘Login’ on the top right corner of the site, and then choose ‘Create my account’ to start the process.
- Once there you should enter your personal information. That’s your first and last name.
- Next you enter your login information. This is your email, and you need to create a password and confirm it. Then click on "je ne suis pas un robot".
- Complete the process by clicking ‘Create an account’.
Congratulations, you made your account. We’ll send you an email to confirm.
Rossignol is registered with the CNIL (French Data Protection Agency). Your information and data are required to help manage your order and our commercial relationship. In accordance with the data protection act of 6 January 1978, amended by the law of 6 August 2004, you have the right to access, oppose and correct your personal data. Simply send us an e-mail via the contact form.
To amend your personal data, log into your account and the ' My contact details' section. Access your account.
To change your account settings, log in to your account.
You can change your password or email address by going to 'Account Information' under 'Summary'.
You can change your address details or phone number by going to ‘Address book’ under ‘Summary’.
After you change your password, you will receive an email confirming that you created a new password for your account.
For your safety, we advise you to create passwords to contain:
- at least eight (8) characters.
- at least one (1) numerical character (e.g. 5).
- at least 1 uppercase letter (e.g. N).
- at least one (1) lowercase letter (e.g. t).
You can change your password from your account. Enter your current password, then the new chosen password and confirm before approving the changes. Access your account.
If you have forgotten your password, visit the sign-in page by clicking 'Log in', then click the 'Forgot your password?' link. Enter the email address linked to your customer account and copy the captcha, then click 'Reset my password'. An automatic email will be sent, allowing you to reset your password. Access your account.
Contact our Customer Service clicking here.
There are severals ways to sign up for our Rossignol newsletter:
- Click here to sign up at our sign up page.
- Go to the bottom of any page on the online store.
- Click on the button ‘’Newsletter Sign Up’’ on the home page.
By signing up for the Rossignol newsletter you will receive personalised news about Rossignol and you will stay up to date about upcoming events, promotions, product releases and receive a welcome gift.
You can unsubscribe from newsletters by unsubscribing on marketing emails themselves.
To unsubscribe directly via e-mail:
- Click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter or marketing email that you want to unsubscribe from.
- Check the confirmation box to unsubscribe.
- Click ‘Update Preferences’.
You will then be unsubscribed from the newsletter or marketing email. It can take up to a week for your request to be processed, so you may still receive newsletters or marketing emails during the week after you submitted your request.
If you have a problem unsubscribing, you can contact the customer service.
Add the items you like most to your Wishlist so you don't lose sight of them. Log in or register if you would like to access them from any device.
You want to add a product to your wishlist:
- You are on the product category page --> click on the heart at the top right of the product image. When the heart is full it means that the product has been added to your favorite product list. - You are on the product sheet --> Click on the heart next to the button "add to cart".
To remove it from your wishlist, you can click on the heart again and it will be deleted from your wishlist. The heart will turn white again.
You can access your wishlist via your account in the "My wishlist" section. You can access the product sheet or delete the product via this section.
We named our loyalty program 'Le Club Rossignol'. It allows you to accumulate loyalty status points when you purchase Rossignol products at www.rossignol.com or in our stores. Registrer your every purchase on https://www.rossignol.com/register/my/products/.
CHF/$/£/€1 spent = 1 loyalty status point.
The number of accumulated points corresponds to a different Member status: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
Purchasing on the site is also a chance to accumulate euro discounts on your future purchases with a loyalty pot.
Le Club Rossignol has three loyalty statuses based on the number of loyalty points accumulated: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
You will acquire each status as follows:
- 'Bronze Member', from your first purchase on the site (from 1 point);
- 'Silver Member' with 1,500 loyalty points;
- 'Gold Member' with 5,000 loyalty points. The Loyalty status is for life.
Once you have achieved a certain Loyalty status, you will retain it as long as your account on the Rossignol site is active. Your Loyalty status can only be lost if you delete your account on our site.
You automatically become a Bronze Member of Club Rossignol when you make your first purchase on the site.
Le Club Rossignol is a chance to enjoy a range of benefits, such as private sales and promotions, exclusive partner offers, anniversary offers, access to exclusive VIP events and other surprises. For all the advantages exclusive to Club Rossignol members, visit: www.rossignol.com/le-club
Every purchase on the Rossignol site is a chance to add 4 % of your order total (incl. VAT) to a loyalty pot valid for a year. You have one year to spend the euro total in the loyalty pot on any future order and with no minimum purchase amount.
The Ski Pursuit app is available on Android market (Google Play) and the Apple Store. Visit this page for information on the Pursuit app. You can change your password from your account. Enter your current password, then the new chosen password and confirm before approving the changes. Access your account by clicking here.
The Rossignol Group international headquarters are based on the outskirts of Grenoble at 98 Rue Louis Barran (38430 Saint Jean de Moirans, France). By motorway (A48, E711, E711).
- From Lyon: Voreppe toll station exit --> Head for Moirans on the RN85 – D1085 then Centr’Alp – Porte de la Chartreuse --> At the second roundabout, head towards 'Porte de la Chartreuse' – Rue Louis Barran.
- From Grenoble: 'Moirans – Voiron', exit no. 11 --> Head towards Centr’Alp until the first roundabout --> Follow the signs for 'Porte de la Chartreuse' – Rue Louis Barran at this roundabout.
See access map
All available job offers can be viewed on the Rossignol Group site.
Send a message via the contact form for any sporting, school or event partnership requests. Select 'Partnership request' as the subject. You must complete the country field.
Please note: requests unrelated to snow sports or lottery grants are not eligible for sponsorship.
To find the nearest Rossignol Store or any of our dealers, click on the "Find a retailer" in the header of the Rossignol Online Store and enter your ZIP code or your City. Your nearest store will be shown. You can change the country by selecting the flag on the right.
Counterfeit items do circulate all around the world. If you think you bought one and would need our confirmation to claim the refund from your payment provider, please inform us where and from whom (name and address) you purchased the product. You should include the following details:
- The SKU code
- photos of the product (including all labels attached to the product).
- photos of the packaging.
- a copy of the purchase receipt.
- any other documentation you received with the product.
- the website address if you purchased the product online.
Please send all these elements to the following email address: email@example.com
As fake products do not come from us, please understand we cannot accept them for exchange or refund.
We cannot provide details of any outcomes of actions we may take.
If you choose to file a complaint against the seller of the product, we will cooperate with any inquiries from authorities concerning the authenticity of the product.
For future purchases, please be advised to buy your product from our online store, one of our official stores, or an authorised reseller.
The most important factor is motivation. It's not just about wearing our products, it's a real commitment. Committing to constant self-improvement, to becoming stronger, to learning new tricks, to taking part in the biggest competitions and to going off to film. It's also about giving your time to develop and promote the brand and skis/snowboards, taking part in test days and giving feedback on skis.
Good results in international competitions are a key factor in securing sponsorship. But it is also essential to do excellent video edits because a good edit will be remembered for longer in the ski and snowboard community than a good competition result.
To be eligible for Rossignol sponsorship, you must first:
- Have already sought out a partnership with a Rossignol dealer in your local area.
- Be known and recognised in the discipline first at national level, then at international level.
- Speak fluent English.
- Have travelled internationally for competitions or training.
- Create a comprehensive partnership file with photos, media publications and previous video productions.
If you have completed these steps, you are eligible to apply for Rossignol sponsorship. If not, this does not mean that Rossignol cannot help you in your season, quite the contrary. With Rossignol's Junior Programme, anyone can receive assistance. To benefit, simply join the programme based on the selection criteria. The Rossignol Junior Programme is aimed at freestylers who compete and produce video edits.
Access the contact form
Every winter season, Rossignol travels to all corners of Europe to let you test out the latest products in the Rossignol range and enjoy the many games and promotions. Loans are granted upon presentation of ID.
Visit our "events" section on Faceboook to find out where the next Rossignol tests will take place. This section is updated frequently, so do not hesitate to consult it several times.
For Rossignol stickers, please send a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Groupe Rossignol, Demande de stickers Rossignol, 98 rue Louis Barran, 38340 Saint Jean de Moirans, France.
There are a few ways to get in touch with our team. Click here to contact us now.