- Enduro Heretic Deore 12Special Price SEK22,392.00 -20% Regular Price SEK27,990.00
- Ebike Mandate Shift Deore 11Special Price SEK35,192.00 -20% Regular Price SEK43,990.00
- Trail Mandate Deore 11Special Price SEK19,192.00 -20% Regular Price SEK23,990.00
- Women's mountain bike socksSpecial Price SEK147.00 -30% Regular Price SEK210.00
- Ebike Mandate Shift Deore 12Special Price SEK43,192.00 -20% Regular Price SEK53,990.00
- MANDATE SLXSpecial Price SEK27,192.00 -20% Regular Price SEK33,990.00
- Ebike Mandate Shift XTSpecial Price SEK51,192.00 -20% Regular Price SEK63,990.00
- Enduro Heretic SLXSpecial Price SEK28,792.00 -20% Regular Price SEK35,990.00
- Trail Mandate XTSpecial Price SEK35,192.00 -20% Regular Price SEK43,990.00
- Enduro Heretic XTSpecial Price SEK37,592.00 -20% Regular Price SEK46,990.00
Meet the Rossignol Factory Team, which is poised for its third season of racing in the Enduro World Series (EWS). The team’s mission is to push Rossignol’s products to the limit, whilst also creating the inspiring content.
Max McCulloch presents us an awesome project straight from home in Canada BC. This video comes out of the ordinary by being self-filmed. We can see Max’s talent in front / and behind the camera on a Heretic : a bike that perfectly balances hard-charging stability and playful, party lap performance.
The Rossignol freeride crew came by this summer to discover the best enduro trails around the Rossignol HQ.
“Before the race season started in April we came in Corsica to produce a project that was very important for me. I wanted to showcase all the activities I do - that characterize me the most."
Login and Registration Form