Ski & Snowboard boots Men's Race Classic Nordic Boots X-10
|FR size||UK size||Foot lenght (cm)||Foot lenght (in)||US size men||US size women|
Take your foot measurements, then choose the appropriate shoe size:
1. Put a sheet of paper on the floor against a wall.
2. Wear the socks you would normally wear in your shoes.
3. Stand on the sheet so that your back is flat against a wall (foot perpendicular to the wall) with your heels glued to the wall.
4. Draw a marker in front of your big toe (the furthest forward of your foot).
5. Measure the length between the edge of the sheet and the marker drawn. It is recommended to do this for both the left and right foot and to take into consideration the longer length.
6. To know your shoe size, take a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the mark you have drawn. Then simply enter it in the corresponding cell in the "foot length" column.
|Junior size||US size|
Details of Men's Race Classic Nordic Boots X-10
Precise Boot Flex, Fit
Dual Core Technology allows targeted boot stiffness for the most responsive feel without a weight penalty
Optimized Classic Flex
Our Expert Classic Sole is tuned for improved foot roll and enhanced kick for classic skiing
WINTHERM® offers a breathable micro-perforated membrane that reflects heat back towards its source for incredible temperature regulation, comfort and warmth
Customizable Fit, Comfort
Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
|sku - SKU||RIK1290 000|
|descr_weight - Weight||810 gr/42|
|lining - Lining||Polyester + Win Therm active membrane|
|constructionlower - Construction lower||Performance PVC|
|lacingsystem - Lacing system||Laces|
|constructionheel - Heel||3D plastic reinforcement Dual Core|
|sole - Sole||Expert Classic|
|sizeconversion - Size conversion||37-47|
Why choose the Men's Race Classic Nordic Boots X-10
The EXPERT CLASSIC SOLE optimizes the gliding phase through sole flexibility and improved foot roll for enhanced propulsion.
As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
Every classic skier has a dream of one day having a classic shoe with a level of stability and control, comparable to those of a skating shoe. The TCW concept (Tech Control Wrap) brings this level of quality. The TCW, is an internal collar, flexible, closing with a strap, which surrounds the ankle, and established a real connection between the ankle and the rest of the shoe. The TCW, brings a very high level of proprioception of the whole foot and ankle, and greatly optimizes the ability to balance in all circumstances, the guidance of the ski, its control and the stability of the skier.