Ski & Snowboard boots Women's Race Skate Nordic Boots X-10
|FR size||UK size||Foot lenght (cm)||Foot lenght (in)||US size men||US size women|
Take your foot measurements, then choose the appropriate shoe size:
1. Put a sheet of paper on the floor against a wall.
2. Wear the socks you would normally wear in your shoes.
3. Stand on the sheet so that your back is flat against a wall (foot perpendicular to the wall) with your heels glued to the wall.
4. Draw a marker in front of your big toe (the furthest forward of your foot).
5. Measure the length between the edge of the sheet and the marker drawn. It is recommended to do this for both the left and right foot and to take into consideration the longer length.
6. To know your shoe size, take a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the mark you have drawn. Then simply enter it in the corresponding cell in the "foot length" column.
|Junior size||US size|
Details of Women's Race Skate Nordic Boots X-10
Precise Boot Flex, Fit
Dual Core Technology allows targeted boot stiffness for the most responsive feel without a weight penalty
Optimized Skate Flex
Carbon midsole insert provides increased stability and precision for optimized skating performance
WINTHERM® offers a breathable micro-perforated membrane that reflects heat back towards its source for incredible temperature regulation, comfort and warmth
Our FW Fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision
Customizable Fit, Comfort
Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
|Lining||Polyester + Win Therm active membrane|
|Construction lower||Performance PVC|
|Construction upper cuff||3D Injection Dual Core|
|Heel||3D plastic reinforcement Dual Core|
|Closing system||Performance Velcro strap|
Why choose the Women's Race Skate Nordic Boots X-10
The EXPERT SKATE SOLE features a rigid midsole insert, ensuring the best performance in the propulsion phases, increased stability and precision, and enhanced comfort and ergonomics for unbelievable snow-feel.
As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
Thermoformable materials are heated so that boot volume can be changed. The boot adapts itself to the foot. Tailor-made! • Comfort; • Precision; • Feel.
For more support and control.