In the cool early morning air, boots on, skins in place and head torch still lit, Marine and Erik's numb legs quickly warm up with their first movements in the North Cascade National Park in the state of Washington.
Apart from the sound of backcountry skis on frozen snow, nothing disturbs the unspoiled silence of their surroundings. Not a skier in sight and no tracks to follow. All that matters is the desire to venture further, to weave between the pine trees, follow a stream or push higher while anticipating the thrill of the run back down.
- Unisex bag Escaper Active 8LHUF20,744.32
On the summit, Marine and Erik enjoy a well-deserved refreshment break and the magnificent view even more after their exertions of the morning. The sun has risen and the air feels warmer.
- Unisex Escaper bum bag 3LHUF24,516.02
- Rossignol Neck WarmerSpecial Price HUF6,034.71 -20% Regular Price HUF7,543.39
It’s time to remove skins from skis and start the descent, still riding high on sensations of freedom and escape, with the added joy of skiing!
- Men's Soft Shell PantsHUF49,032.03
- Women's Soft Shell PantsHUF49,032.03
- Men's XC Alpha I Tip GlovesSpecial Price HUF15,086.78 -20% Regular Price HUF18,858.47
Carved out between two walls of snow, the narrow and winding path guides Marine and Erik’s final steps to their car, the end of a day spent far from beaten tracks.
Login and Registration Form