This ski has high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. A slight rocker over the remaining 10%, at the tip, makes turn initiation easier and more controllable. Piste - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
Our rocker philosophy: “The right camber, the right Rocker”
Rocker technology is revolutionizing today’s approach to skiing, making it easier and considerably increasing product versatility.
The first virtue of rocker geometry is that it allows the tip to be more versatile and work harder to stay on the surface and float more naturally in all types of soft snow. The second feature is that it improves pivoting ability on all kinds of terrain, by freeing the tip and tail.
To cater for all needs and adapt to all conditions, Rossignol presents the right rocker/camber combination as four profiles, each with a distinct geometry offering its own turn type: Power Turn, Auto Turn, Powder Turn and Spin Turn. From concretehard snow to 20 inches of powder, from 15 mph to 75 mph, in long and short turns, beginner or expert, you will have new sensations, discover new lines and new spots, and enjoy the snow in new ways.
Team, news, events, products... Enter your email address below and get a backstage access to the brand
Rossignol designs and produces a wide array of equipment and clothing for men, women and childrens in alpine skiing, nordic skiing and snowboarding.