What do you think about when you ride?
- Maybe about snowboardin… ;)
What riding does it mean for you?
- pure energy of life
Have you got ritual practices before a competition or a freeride session?
- I focus on the challenging things in my contest run.
What are you doing when you’re not on your snowboard?
- I absolve Off-Snow Trainings (skateboarding, trampoline, weight room,..
- I work on my education
- I spend my time with my family and my boyfriend
What is your advice for the new generation of snowboard riders?
- Give always your best, not only in snowboarding.
What is your slogan?
- Never give up!
- Huwiler Muri Sport, Northwwave, Drake, Smith Optics, Level
With Rossi since
- Saas Fee
- O’neill Evolution 2013 HP: 5. position
- O’neill Evolution 2013 Big Air: 7. position
- my promotion in the swiss snowboard girls team
Best sessions ever
- my “one and a half backflip session” in Livigno
- the waiting in the storm for the Burton European Open SS
- the pouder session in Laax at the beginning of the winter 2012/13
- Spring Session 2012/13 Laax
- Mythen Style Big Air
- Burton European Open HP
- Get Free (Major Lazer)
- Home (Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros)
- Freedom (Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton)
Website (ski or not)